See Terms and Conditions.
1. This competition is promoted by Keen Kite, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be over 18 to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: complete the online survey and complete your details at the end.
5. The opening date and time for entries is every other Wednesday, when announced via the Keen Kite email newsletter. The closing date for entries is midnight the following Friday. No entries received after this will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per person.
8. The prize is as specified each fortnight.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator and notified by email no later than the following Tuesday
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner once the winner has confirmed their delivery address.
14. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
15. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Nicholas Brookes, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
21. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
22. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.