This easy-purchase pack contains 10 copies of the Year 5 Mental Arithmetic Pupil Book and 1 copy of the Year 5 Mental Arithmetic Teacher Resources.
• Clear explanations and worked examples ensure pupils grasp concepts quickly.
• How did you do?’ checks at the end of each topic allow pupils to self-evaluate their work.
• Regular progress tests assess pupils’ understanding and give them the chance to recap on their learning.
• Answers to every question provided in a pull-out section at the centre of the book.
• Teaching notes, worked examples and photocopiable resources minimise preparation time.
• Creative activities and games focus on using and applying knowledge to secure pupils’ understanding.
• Progress tests assess pupils’ understanding and recap on their learning.
• Answers are provided at the back of the book for easy reference.
“The inclusion of extension activities, which would be used with those pupils that needed more challenging activities, differentiates the Guide from other resources already in the market.”
“The fractions games are great, as I’m often looking for alternative ways of making the subject more engaging for my pupils.” Sandra Barry, Deputy Head & Year 6 Teacher, St Edmund Campion Primary School
“The activities were appropriately challenging and can be used with pupils that have a range of abilities.” Rebecca Abbott, Clifford Road Primary School
No free resources available.